Monday, February 8, 2010

Young at Heart

I don't remember much of what I did when I was a child. But I do remember what has happened to me from 3rd grade and up. I use to go to a terrible school where I didn't have any friends. My most terrible memory from that school was when I threw up at lunch. After that people started to shun me. I really hated that school. Luckily after that I went to a better school called Kunsberg. This school only had 60 kids K-8. I really liked that school a lot. It was my favorite school. That's where I met all my best friends. I have to say when I was 9 years old I was a really corny kid. My friends and I came up with this club called the "Animal Club", and we would pretend to be animals that talked. I was a tiger named Gabby and my friend Riccardo, who I actually new from that other school, was a leopard named speedy and we where brother and sister. It was really corny. One of my favorite things I use to do at that school was the winter/spring programs. Once again Riccardo and I were two elves that worked for Santa one year. It was really fun because I slipped on stage. Looking back at some of the stuff I use to do makes me cringe, but laugh at the same time because they were pretty funny. Like me and my friend Tori use to say we were going to be "Rebels for life" and "Tomboys forever." I’m glad that I did not really stay that way. One funny thing me and my friend Tori did was when we snuck out of her room through the window, and when we came back I fell on this metal pull that was attached to her bed. After that I had a round bruise that was in the shape of a circle. There are many memories that I have from that school. I really miss it, because I really miss being with my best friends. I went there for almost 6 years. I wish I still went there kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment