Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Sport I'd Do in the Winter Olympics

If I ever did any kind of sport in the winter Olympics I think I would do some kind of skiing thing. Maybe cross country or something like that. Even though I can't even do half the stuff though. I think I would do it because all fast and stuff, and it kind of looks fun. Plus some of the other sports are really boring, especially curling. When you see people going down the hill of snow they go all fast and stuff, and that looks kind of fun. I guess it looks as if they were getting a rush from it. Maybe I'm crazy but I would want to roll down the hill of snow. Sure it can hurt and all that, but besides from that tumbling down looks kind of fun. I really can't imagine myself skiing though, well I can but I would just look plain silly. I don't when you see people like Lindsey Vonn; she makes it look like a really rad sport. Going down a hill of snow really fast an all that. If you're not good at it though it's kind of impossible to do. You're going down a hill like super fast trying to keep balanced. You also have to go towards those pull things. It seems like really hard to be going down really fast and trying to move. For some reason to me figure skating just seems more painful because you're on ice with these boots that have blade things on the bottom. If you have a partner and you're up in the air and the person doesn't catch you, which will be painful. So skiing looks like an okay sport and not as painful looking (even though it probably is. I'll never do that skiing stuff though, but it's fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment