Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Weekend

This past weekend was an ok one. The biggest thing that made it an ok weekend was on Friday for the FBLA district thing. It kind of mad me disappointed because I didn't get anything, like even 10th. It was really sad because I worked really hard on it all week. Apparently mine and my friend Destiny’s speech were similar. Destiny got 9th. I knew they were when she read it to me. So it's like they heard Destiny's and then when I read mine its like they heard the same thing. I’m not saying that Destiny copied mine because she's my good friend(I wrote mine before hers), but just knowing that my speech and I weren’t as good as I thought kind of made me disappointed, it's all good though. But Saturday I went to the place that I love so much. The Colorado Mills mall. It's such an awesome place. I was really happy because I got a Hello Kitty charm bracelets ( Hello Kitty is awesome!) Anyways that mall is just so much better than all the other malls in Colorado. After the mall, I got my things I purchased online back on January 25th. I was surprised that they came so early because one is from Japan and the other is from South Korea. They’re cd's that I couldn't download because they are only available in the monsoon Asia part of the world. Sunday i saw The Book of Eli. I already saw almost everything they already had in theaters. Well that movie was a very touching movie. Also on Sunday, I got a whole bunch of craft things to do so I tried to make bracelets for my friends. I think they turned out ok. So my weekend was ok, not the greatest but it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment