Monday, January 25, 2010

True colors

For the true colors quiz the color I got was blue. One of the things it stated was "You are sensitive to subtlety and you create roles in life’s drama", which isn't really true about me because I’m not really sensitive. "Although they make up only 12% of the population" is flattering even though looking at a lot of peoples color there is a lot of blue. One thing it did say that possibly might be true about me is "Blue represents calm." I'm calm in like class, but when I’m with people I know really well I’m not so calm. I guess that trait is good if I'm ever at a bank while it's getting robbed. I guess it’s also good since I'm learning to drive; I can maybe be calm while driving. The professional things they have listed for the colors do sound promising also, especially the actor one, or maybe even a tour guide (as long as it’s not for something boring like a museum.)There is NO way I could be a flight attend though. I think I also like harmony like blue. I don't think I have a spiritual connecting with nature though. I do think I work hard however. One thing I do definitely agree on is when it says that blues lose interest when things become a routine, which I do unless its, like, for TV. I'm actually not surprised that I got blue. Reading over the other colors I'm most like blue, but not exactly. I think I could be a mixture of all the colors in the quiz. I wish it would have had more colors like pink or purple. But then again it is only a quiz. I’m okay with color I got and I’m also happy with it. I think I’m also loyal, like the quiz said. This is out there but I’m a dog on the Chinese year thingy and that also states that I’m loyal. I believe I am because I don’t do anything to hurt my friends and I make sure I don’t hurt their feelings. So like I said I'm only kind of like blue. Blue is a very nice color and I like that color more than the others. It is a nice calming color and it’s very pretty. I’m glad I didn’t get green or anything (no offence to them.) So peace be with you, like blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment