Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflection on "The Butterfly Circus"

Well I thing "The Butterfly Circus" was a nice clip. I think it has meaning to it. I think the ending was meant to be a touching part, and it was. He had no arms and no legs and he was able to swim. So when that little boy who had those walker things was inspired by him. The little boy was probably happy to see he isn’t the only one, and that someone in that condition can do things. Another good thing about the clip was that the one circus leader guy was willing to accept him to their circus. That is an achievement for that one guy because he went from a side show to actually being in a circus. I also liked the part where the people of the circus went to where those poor families were, and they gave that little boy money. It’s also nice to see that the circus took in people that had a hard past. Like that lady who was kicked out of her home when she was pregnant. I actually really liked that movie. It has its heart in the right places. It is always nice to see movies that have good meaning and end happily. I think it is kind of amazing that, that one guy feel into the lake and didn’t drown but instead found out he has the ability to swim. I think this can inspire people that are missing a limb, or don’t have the ability to use all there limbs. In the beginning people laughed at him, but at the end people cheered for him. Being in the side show I think made him think that he isn’t normal and made him feel bad. I think that’s why he spit in the one circus leaders eye, because he called him magnificent and he probably didn’t believe that. H probably thought he was a freak. When he left and the Butterfly Circus accepted him, he didn’t have a part. That was until he founded something he could do in the circus. This movie was definitely a nice movie to watch. I believe it can be inspiring to some people. It has the ability to get to some people and give them a happy feeling because they watched as he went from being in a side show to actually being in the circus. I enjoyed watching “The Butterfly Circus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment