Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Opinion on testing

My opinion on testing is mixed. It seems like test in classes are good so the teacher knows you've learned. But things like CSAP are just kind of not needed. Maybe if it wasn't like 6 tests per booklet with would be better. I guess some of the stuff is fine, but seriously 3 hours of testing? Also on CSAP they only let you read. I felt like I was going to freak out because the room was so quite and I don't know I just felt like I was going to freak out. The other thing about CSAPS is how much money it costs just to make them. If schools are in budget cuts why do we waste money on something nobody likes? It’s just a complicated test. I don't do much to prepare for it. I do try and study sometimes for regular class test though. I think CSAPS can make some students really stressed. Oh well. Regular test are nice because they have less questions and don't take up to 3 hours. Also they don't give you question that you've never heard of before. I really don't like those test. 8 years of it can make someone go crazy. This last test I took we didn't get to get a break. At least it’s over. Until next year. But sadly everyone has to deal with many tests in their life. After Csaps I now appreciate regular test. Well I don't know how long this is supposed to be. I don't know what else to write. So yea. By the way, I’m not scared of test. I just don’t love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment