Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4th Quarter Goals

Umm my big goal for the 4th quarter is to pass I guess. I barely pass math each qaurter, so I guess my goal would be to get a grade higher than a D. I also would like to get another A for geography for this qaurter. So I believe I will have to try "harder" this year. I space a lot in math (the class is super boring) so I guess I can try to stop that. So I got 3 A's on my repot card so I really would like that again. My only class I have problems with id Math. So this qaurter I want to try to at least get a C. At least Im passing. I also have to do a little better in Spanish. The thing is I can read spanish and understand it, but I can't hear it and translate it. I have to work on that, so this qaurter I will try and get better at that. I think I would also like to stop doing homework at the last minute. I think that would help me be less stressed or something like that. Yep, I really don't know what to say. I really don't know how long this suppose to be. I really have no more goals besides just doing better and getting better grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment