Friday, April 16, 2010

I think that my family buys too much fruit. I’m not anti fruit, but there are like 30 apples in my fridge. My grandpa always complains about how he has to throw away so much fruit, but he's the one who buys way too much. Fruit is impotent to a diet but I don't need to eat like 10 oranges a day. My grandpa is very into stuff with nutrient. I don't think that we need that much food just to waste it. Another thing I think we have too much of is cookies. I don't eat that many cookies but my dad does. He eats them for breakfast, and he's getting kind of fat from the cookies. I really like cookies but I don't think we need 4 packs of cookies. Ice cream is another thing we don't need much of. My dad always buys some, but he's almost the only one who eats it. Soda is the same as it and again my dad is the only one who drinks/eats it. He's told me that I’m chubby before but he's the one eating all that junk. I think I buy too many socks. It weird but I but a pack like every month, but I have almost like 50 pairs. I kind of feel bad when I use money that I don't need to use. So mostly food and socks is what my family buys too much of. That's kind of weird. Me buying socks is a habit though, so that might change yet. But my father is the one who buys and eats most of the sweet things. I think my grandpa is buying less fruit already. So maybe we will buy less of everything in the future. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment